It’s time we all embrace a little change, therefore I who supported President Bush’s leadership in our nation’s defense, have reconsidered our situation in Iraq.
10 reasons to leave Iraq.
- If President Obama won’t follow the recommendations of generals in Iraq, then we are no longer in the war with the intent to complete our mission. American’s are dying without purpose. Time to leave Iraq.
- Captured enemy combatants have proven to be non-returnable, so they will either need to be held indefinitely in our prisons or tried in our civil courts and either convicted or released to walk freely amongst us. Our military in Iraq is very good at rooting out terrorist, so the longer they stay there the more terrorists we bring home. We’ve already got enough Islamic extremist, we don’t need to import any more. Time to leave Iraq.
- Americans in Iraq are in range of a soon to be nuclear armed Iran. If we won’t commit to stopping Iran from developing nuclear arms then our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan are in danger. Time to get out of range; time to leave Iraq.
- Iran and Iraq are easily confused. One big Iran would be much less confusing, especially to school children. Do it for the children; do leave Iraq.
- Our President Obama has made it a national goal to leave Iraq. Continuing to spend money on actions that are not aimed at achieving the goals of our nation is just so much more wasteful spending. Time to cut wasteful spending; time to leave Iraq.
- As long as we stay in the Middle East, it is very unlikely that Israel will o’bombacare the Middle East problem. Time to clear the area; time to leave Iraq.
- Our troops are there day in and day out rebuilding Iraq’s infrastructure. What about employment justice for the Iraqi people. What gives our soldiers the right to take living wage jobs away from the Iraqi people. Time to quit helping; time to leave Iraq.
- US troops providing education, medical, and basic infrastructure assistance will help the Iraqis improve their own lives and is a very effective way to show good will between our different cultures. But the different factions within Iraq are the ones who need to show good will towards each other’s cultures. Time for us to get out of their way; time to leave Iraq.
- Has anyone considered the airfare and shipping costs to bring our troops home. The more troops we send, the more it will cost to bring them home. And after the worlds most expensive and wasteful healthcare system kicks in we may not be able to bring the troops home at all! Time to leave Iraq while we can still afford to.
- Our nation is in the midst of socialist revolution, a government takeover of our liberty, rights and freedoms. If our socialist transition is to succeed in the vein of Cuba, China, and USSR then President Obama will need his military here at home to put down resistance from all the backwards thinking, gun clinging, freedom loving Americans. Time to put the troops to work at home; time to leave Iraq.
- How can President Obama apologize for what we’ve done in Iraq, while we are still there doing it?
Yes, there were 11 reasons on my list of 10 because as we are being taught, with socialism it is possible to get more than you give as long as you take more than is right from someone else. Yes, one of Wally’s reasons was redistributed from someone who I felt had too many reason to leave Iraq.Tags: Obama, Iran, 10 reasons to leave Iraq, Obamacare, Socialism